skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Life
Blog ini menyediakan berbagai info yang menarik so jangan sampai terlewatkan ya ! GBU
Dog Life
GOLDEN RETRIEVER
Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010
The Potter's Hand
Beautiful Lord
Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure
all my days are held in your hands crafted into Your perfect plan
You gently call me into Your presence
Guiding me by Your holy spirit
teach me Dear Lord
to live all my life
Through Your eyes
I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart i know Your drawing
me to Your self
lead me lord i pray
Take me mould me use me fill me
i give my life to the potter's hand
call me guide me lead me
walk beside me
i give my life to the potter's hand
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Posting Lebih Baru
Posting Lama
Beranda
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Pengikut
Arsip Blog
▼
2010
(12)
►
Februari
(3)
▼
Januari
(9)
I Give You My Heart
Here I Am To Worship
You Are My World
Made Me Glad
Worthy Is The Lamb
Shout To The Lord
The Potter's Hand
My Redeemer Lives
One Way
Mengenai Saya
michael antonio soegianto
Lihat profil lengkapku
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar